Will like to do up a brand video for our flagship store at VivoCity. The video should showcase the many highlights of the store and how fun it really is. At the end of the day, we want people to walk away feeling that’s how a toy store should be.
We have a lot of footage of the store, every corner, every dress up, every shelf. Perhaps these clips can be incorporated into the overall video.
1) please provide a quote based on incorporating the clips
2) please provide a quote based on shooting from scratch with a voice over and even talents?
90 SECONDS PROJECT BREAKDOWN
Thank you for approaching 90 Seconds to quote your video project. We’re excited at the prospect of working with you!
- [1x 60 Second Video]
- [Brand Video – Fun Highlights]
PROJECT DUE DATE: [TBC]
90 Seconds is committed to ensuring all deliverables are completed on or before the agreed project due date. Speed is one of the cornerstones of the 90 Seconds product offering and timelines are key. Not only do we use them to pick the perfect Creator Team for your project, but they’re also essential in ensuring we hit every milestone and deliver your video exactly when you need it. Changing this due date or any scheduled jobs may incur additional project management cost and resource rescheduling fees
PROJECT KICK OFF:
- A 90 Seconds Producer will be assigned to manage your video project which will be run entirely via the 90 Seconds Cloud Platform.
- Your Producer will work with you to finalise logistics, brief and assign the most suitable Creators for this project, curate uploaded content and be your main point of contact.
- [1x Creative Director]
- Customer to provide Brand Guidelines and all relevant assets incl. logos and fonts.
-90 Seconds to do all editing & post produiction
- Editor to create first video draft and upload to the 90 Seconds platform for Review.
- 1 x royalty free music track included, sourced and purchased.
- The editor will either pick a track that is aligned to the brief or provide a selection of options to choose from. The final track’s license will be purchased once you have approved music choice.
- 90 Seconds Producer to provide up to 3 x VO options for you to choose from that are suited to your preferences, as well as your budget.
- Once chosen, the VO will then be recorded and uploaded.
- NOTE: If you require an upgrade or outsourcing of VO artists, then this may incur additional costs.
- NOTE: If changes to the script are requested after recording, then this may incur extra recording cost.
- [Opening and closing titles, name keys etc].
- Time to make edit revisions based on up to 2 rounds of customer feedback. Please consolidate your feedback into one comment per round, via the Platform.
Note: Any additional rounds may incur additional costs to cover extra editing time.
Your final video will uploaded and stored in the 90 Seconds project for your own download & distribution.
- Your assigned Producer will drive the entire video project with speed, via the 90 Seconds Platform, from Plan to Publish, start to finish. All content will be reviewed by your Producer and they will ensure your experience is smooth and enjoyable.
- If you would like 90 Seconds to publish your video directly to your YouTube channel we offer YouTube integration, along with an initial round of SEO to maximise search so your target audience finds your content. If interested, please speak to your Producer before final deliverables are completed, as this service is included in your package!
90 SECONDS PROJECT T&Cs:
1) Once project is confirmed, any shoot cancellation/postponement may incur charges. 90 Seconds will not be held accountable for major circumstances involving earthquakes, floods, rain or any such incidences.
48 hours before shoot date cancellation incurs 50% charges
24 hours before shoot date cancellation incurs 100% charges
2) Client will hold a valid insurance covering their talent(s), locations and wardrobe. Client will file their own talent/location releases or permits.
3) Upon signing, Client will be billed 50% of the invoice, the balance 50% will be billed upon completion of the project.
4) All video assets belongs to Client and 90 Seconds for promotional and external uses, unless otherwise stated.
5) Client will be responsible for keeping to the hours specified in this proposal and for the pre-agreed delivery deadline. Crewing overtime and delivery extensions may incur additional fees, subject to availability. Your 90 Seconds Producer will be able to advise accordingly.
6) Budget proposed excludes GST.
7) This quotation is valid for 2 weeks, after which 90 Seconds reserves the right to amend pricing.
Full 90 Seconds Terms & Conditions: http://90seconds.tv/brand-terms/